Meet Zoe Price
Hi, I'm Zoe!
I am Cheshire born and bred. I am wife to Rob, my husband of just over two years. I am a kinship carer for two of my nieces, a stepmother and a carer from my grandmother. So between caring for my clients and family a rarely have time for myself!
Good news is I love caring for people. I consider myself a part time comedian and a wine connoisseur. I love to help my clients, plan their future in their homes or help build my clients investments. I have over 10 years’ experience in property, so I am a great person to know in Cheshire for areas and estate/letting agents. I will often help my first-time buyers negotiate their property price. I have a great network of people behind my business that can help my clients outside the mortgage and protection. Such as conveyancers, surveyors, builders and wealth managers.
I am completely free to chat to, I am happy to look at your credit file and help you put a plan in place for the future.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.