Meet Dave Robson
Hi, I'm Dave!
Married to Helen, with 2 children Thomas and Jack. My PA is my dog Millie, a cavapoo who when not in my shadow, will be by my feet most of the time!!
I live and work in Kent, and in my spare time you will find me out on my motorbike, which has been a lifelong passion of mine. Mainly exploring Kent and surrounding areas, I have also biked it to the Isle of Man for the TT a few times, and also the Nurburgring in Germany.
I previously worked for Midland/HSBC for 24 years, and have since been a Mortgage & Protection adviser since 2013.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.