Meet Kyle Townsend
Hi, I'm Kyle!
I am a Mortgage and Protection adviser based Chapel-En-Le-Frith in the Peak District, here to help you. I have worked in the financial services industry for over 10 years and pride myself in helping my clients achieve their goals, and saving them money wherever possible. I understand that every client’s situation is different and requires a tailored and thoughtful approach.
I can help clients understand the mortgage market and home buying process and be there for them every step of the way throughout their home buying journey. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything I do so my aim is make the process as stress free as possible whether you are buying, selling or remortgaging.
I live with my wife Charlotte, our daughter Lyanna and our dog Lexi. I am proud to live and work in the Peak District - with its scenic countryside views and local pubs, it is a great place for me and my family to enjoy our weekend walks with Lexi.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.