Meet Dean Bedson
Hi, I'm Dean!
I'm married to my wife Katy and have 2 young children, Freddie and Rosie. They are our little pocket rockets, keeping us incredibly busy and tired.
I've worked in the Financial Services Industry for 20 years, the last 8 years being in Mortgages as an Area manager for a major high street bank. I spent 5 years living and working in Central London...what a place to live that was, always something going on and great for socialising, not so great when you have a young family hence the move back to the North West.
I am a huge sports fan, I mostly enjoy playing and watching football, cricket or golf. In my spare time I enjoy days out with Katy and the kids, visiting family in the South of England or socialising with friends. I was a keen cricketer in a previous life but the long days out of the house just aren’t feasible with a young family so now any spare time I have is spent on the golf course, it’s not quite as long!
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.